Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day Six - 20 Of My Favorite Things

One: Bobby

Two and Three: Punk and Bug

Four: Ryan


Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten and Eleven: Mom, Dad, Grandpa Carl, Grandma Bessie, Duane, April and Calla

Twelve: Ender

Thirteen: The Soares

Fourteen: Chocolate Ice Cream

Fifteen: Phineas and Ferb

Sixteen: Food Competition Shows




Seventeen: Ronald Reagan (we'll add political conservatism in here too)

Eighteen: Good Music (i.e., but not limited to): Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers, Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty
...and a million more, I don't have time or desire to list right now.

Nineteen: Old Disney Movies (i.e., but not limited to):





Twenty: And, though there is no picture for it, every single minute I get to spend with my family. As a Navy wife those minutes seem to be very few and far between and I am learning to be more proactive in savoring them when they come.

No comments: