Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fair winds and following seas, babydoll...

Video of ship leaving...

Here we go again...The ship left this morning. Punk and I dropped Bobby off at the ship at 01:30 this morning. We will see him again in six or seven months. I'm okay...Punk is a little young to understand what is going on, but not so young that he doesn't know that something is awry. The hardest part is that by the time Bobby gets home, Punk will be a totally different kid...it's my job as mommy and wife to do everything in my power to keep Bobby up to date on his development...what is life if not a series of challenges, right?

I'll be back in Phoenix this week...can't wait to see the sun again.

1 comment:

Kenna said...

We'll be at my mom's on Saturday! Give us a call or stop by, if your around, I'd love for you to meet our new bundle of joy!