Friday, July 10, 2009

The ship is HOME!

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_071009WAB-stennis-homecoming-LJ.2845d319.html?rss

The USS John C Stennis has arrived home in Bremerton, WA. That means that Bobby is home, however, I am not. I am still in Phoenix and Bobby will be joining me here in a few days. We will then enjoy a few (all to short) days here before we put our vehicle hating baby and all of my STUFF into my dad's truck and drive back to WA. I will miss all of my wonderful friends here in Phoenix so much when I leave that I have honestly been sort of in denial about leaving for a few weeks. Luckily we have the internet to help keep us close and I am going to do everything in my power to visit often (I am even hoping to bring Bobby with me sometimes). I don't really want to face leaving today, so I think I'm going back to my regularly scheduled denial...

3 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Woo Hoo!!! What great news! That video brought me to tears... who knows why, but it did. I guess it's just because I love my country so much! Thank you Bobby for your service! You ARE a true American! On another note.. do we at least get one more Bunco with you?

Kelli said...

July Bunco is ON!!!

Bob and Danya said...

So, I guess you had to go didn't you? Well, I hope the drive wasn't too bad for you. We miss you already!