Friday, July 31, 2009

It's a good day...okay, understatement a little...

So, Punk is ONE today. Can you even believe it? I can't, the time just flys by. Tomorrow he is getting a job and moving out...I just know it.

Also, we found out today that Bobby made Chief!!! For those of you that are non-military (which is most I think) that is a BIG deal. I am so proud of Bobby and so excited to move forward with this leg of our journey. It doesn't mean a move or anything, just more respect and a little more money, it doesn't even mean that his daily job will change as he has been filling a Chief billet for almost two years, but we are excited that Bobby will finally have the recognition!

Okay, so that is my great day today...it will be even better if the freaking cable guy shows up soon...

1 comment:

Kenna said...

Congrats to Bobby for making Chief!!! Happy Birthday to Robby! It does fly by so very fast:)