Monday, November 3, 2008

My little Jack Jack

Just wanted to get some pictures up from Halloween. Punk was Jack Jack and I was Kari (the babysitter) from Disney's The Incredibles movie. His hair wouldn't stay up and I was too chicken to put a makeup mask on him (I was worried about getting it off, he's only 3 months old people, I should be allowed to still be a little concerned). Anyway, we went out to dinner with my Mom, Dad, April, Duane and their friend Mara, and then we went to Theater 168 to see the Jesterz perform. It was fun and Punk got to make a cameo appearance on stage as a "baby" prop.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there blogger. I didn't know you had a blog. How awesome. Robby was just adorable in his costume. I really love that pic of him smiling. I think I've only seen him sleeping or crying. :)